Gain broad exposure as you support accounts in multiple industries with extensive retail locations
If you combine your account management and retail experience with a strong service orientation and the ability to work independently, the role of Associate Account Manager offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Take your career up a notch as you manage two or more large retail accounts, including product assortments, pricing and more.
- Enjoy autonomy in achieving individual goals while also taking advantage of strong support.
- Gain broad exposure to our organization as you interact with various groups, including product development, supply chain and others.
- Enjoy wide visibility and influence as you work with and present to upper management both internal and external.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in a growing global organization, possibly to an Account Manager or Key Account Manager role.
- Spotlight your talent and potential as you take on a variety of diverse responsibilities and challenges. No two days will be the same.
FGX International, an Essilor company, is the world's leading designer and marketer of non-prescription reading glasses, optical frames and value priced sunglasses, with a portfolio of established, highly recognized eyewear brands including Foster Grant®, Sight Station®, Magnivision®, Gargoyles®, Corinne McCormack® and SolarShield®. FGXI is headquartered in Smithfield, Rhode Island.