Enjoy a great culture, competitive pay and excellent benefits
If you're a motivated team player who combines a customer service mindset with the ability to quickly and accurately fill and ship orders, the role of Order Fulfillment Specialist with FGX International offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role in ensuring customers receive the best shopping experience possible
- Join a friendly, collaborative team. In fact, when people join us they tend to stay, as evidenced by the number of long-term employees.
- Work a consistent 2nd shift (Monday - Friday from 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM). While there is occasional overtime, it's generally offered by choice.
- Work in a smaller, pick-and-pack warehouse environment. There's not a great deal of walking, heavy lifting or forklift certification required.
- Earn a competitive wage + shift differential, comprehensive benefits and casual environment.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the tight-knit, family-oriented local team and culture along with the stability and resources of FGX International and our global parent company EssilorLuxottica -- the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
FGX International, an Essilor company, is the world's leading designer and marketer of non-prescription reading glasses, optical frames and value priced sunglasses, with a portfolio of established, highly recognized eyewear brands including Foster Grant®, Sight Station®, Magnivision®, Gargoyles®, Corinne McCormack® and SolarShield®. FGXI is headquartered in Smithfield, Rhode Island.